What are the benefits of business digitization?
Business digitizing means consuming digital tools to decrease costs, share information effortlessly, even remotely, and modernize workflows.
Digital transformation is changing the world, the way we interact, and also the companies that have to put in place a digital transformation process to improve management and business organization.
Let's see what are the main advantages of the business digitization process:
- Saving of space, time, and resources: document dematerialization, computerization, and Cloud Computing allow for a reduction in the use of paper and ink for printers which translates not only into savings in economic terms and space but also in a reduction of environmental pollution. Furthermore, the use of new technological tools, combined with the updating of skills and knowledge, favors the optimization of the production organization and the possibility of entering new markets;
- Security: new digital technologies allow data to be safely stored and by creating backups in the cloud, they avoid the risk of losing important information for business management;
- More effective communication: the digitalization of companies simplifies the passage of information between team members and allows company values to be communicated through different means and languages in order to increase the visibility of the products and services offered. In this way, in an increasingly mobile, social, and multi-channel society, it is possible to offer an increasingly personalized Customer Experience and acquire authority in one's sector.
5 indispensable tools in the corporate digitalization process
Digitizing a business means using digital technologies to reduce costs, share information quickly and easily, even remotely, and streamline workflows by automating activities.
Let's see what are the five indispensable tools for corporate digitalization :
- Website: it is an essential digital marketing tool that allows the company to make itself known and connect with current and potential customers. A website, together with a good Social Network management strategy, strengthens the Brand Identity and can become the main means to promote and sell products and services produced.
- Document Management System (DMS): known in Italian as "Document Management System", is a set of software solutions that allow you to manage, organize, share and archive files in an easier and faster way, ensuring accessibility to documents from any device. Document management software improves the productivity and competitiveness of a company, increases the quality of work, and makes the passage of information more fluid, favoring a more immediate sharing of documents with a consequent saving of time.
- PEC company: acronym for Certified Electronic Mail, the PEC is a fast, cheap and secure communication tool that allows you to send emails with the same legal value as a traditional registered letter with a return receipt or the registered letter with a return receipt. Thanks to the security protocols used, the PEC is able to guarantee the certainty of the content by not making it possible, during transmission between sender and recipient, of any type of modification either to the message or to any attachments.
- Digital signature and time stamp: the digital signature allows you to sign any document in a few seconds (for example contracts, financial statements, administrative deeds, chamber of commerce certificates, invoices, etc.) directly from a PC or smartphone, guaranteeing authenticity, non-repudiation is the integrity of the message. The time stamp, on the other hand, is a service offered by an accredited Certifier, called Time Stamp Authority (TSA), which allows you to associate certain and legally valid dates and times with a digital document.
- Cyber Security: the term Cyber Security is used to indicate the qualities of resilience, robustness, and reactivity that technology must possess to face cyber attacks that can affect companies, individuals, public bodies, and government organizations. For companies, it is essential to secure their information assets and use Cyber Security tools capable of defending companies from unwanted attacks