Losing Weight Through Malnutrition
When you want to lose weight, it would be advisable to talk to your doctor about a diet plan, which will help you reach your goal.
Losing Weight Through Malnutrition: 9 Health Risks
Losing weight is a challenge, and some people can approach it with way too much enthusiasm. They would rather eat as little as possible than adhere to a healthy weight loss plan.
Although the weight may decrease initially, inevitably, at some point the number of kilograms will remain constant, despite the fact that quite a few calories are accumulated.
In the morning, most people barely glance at the kitchen. In general, it is considered that preparing breakfast requires precious time. There is sufficient evidence that due to the consumption of breakfast every day, an important part of the body weight is lost. People skip breakfast thinking they are reducing calorie consumption , but during the day, at noon or lunch, they are hungry. These people replace their calories during the day inconstantly by snacking between lunch and dinner, thus determining their own failure.
The benefits of breakfast
Eating breakfast is a daily habit of people with "weight loss", these people maintaining their weight after weight loss of 15 kg or even more for at least a year and even more, up to 6 years. About 78% of these people confirmed that they eat breakfast daily and almost 90% reported that they eat breakfast at least 5 days a week, which suggests that it is an important strategy for reducing and maintaining weight. Even though the survey was carried out by cereal companies, dieticians support the message - eating breakfast is important to lose weight.
A group of researchers conducted a study following more than 2000 girls between the ages of 19 and 19. They observed that people who consume grains frequently have fewer weight problems than people who do not consume grains. Those who consume cereals only occasionally have a 13% higher risk of becoming overweight than people who consume cereals regularly.
Eating early prevents us from "eating out of breath" later. Likewise, the stimulation of the metabolism is no longer triggered - when breakfast is omitted, as if fasting for 15-20 hours, so that the enzymes needed to metabolize fats in order to lose weight are no longer produced.
Among the people studied, the breakfast consumers are represented by those who have significantly lost weight. They also perform exercises. They stated that before they got used to eating breakfast regularly, they consumed most of their calories after 5 p.m., and now they try to spread their calories throughout the day.
The Consequences Of An Insufficient Diet
A good state of health is supported by proper rest, nutrition and physical exercises . Some people believe that everything will function normally as long as they do not starve.Even if they eat, but not enough, their health could suffer. Listed below are 9 possible risks encountered in the case of people who do not eat properly:
1. Malnutrition - It is a lack of nutrients appropriate for the health of the body; this can trigger respiratory infections, kidney failure , blindness , heart attack and death.
2. Dehydration - It is caused by the loss of liquids. Many people think that dehydrationit is directly related to fluid consumption, but most of the daily intake of fluids comes from the food consumed. Dizziness, weakness, kidney failure, heart failure, convulsions, damage, and even brain activity cessation can all result from dehydration.
3. Electrolytic imbalance A lack of vitamins, which the body needs to function, in the diet can lead to an electrolyte imbalance. Low levels can cause irregular heartbeats, confusion, changes in blood pressure and bone problems.High concentrations can cause muscle spasms, numbness, and exhaustion.
4. Muscle atrophy - This occurs when a person is starving and to compensate, the body uses its own resources. In the process of self-preservation, the body will store fat that it will use to survive, when necessary.
5.Reduced neuromuscular function: The proper development of neuromuscular functions is dependent on potassium. When the body does not have enough vitamins and minerals, due to malnutrition, these functions will be reduced and even paralysis may occur.
6. Chronic fatigue syndrome - This is caused by a weakened immune system and can persist for a long period of time, affecting a person's daily activities.
7. Hypoglycemia- It occurs when the blood sugar level is too low.A person's blood sugar can drop if they don't eat enough.
8. Iron deficiency anemia - This is triggered when a person does not assimilate enough iron, following the diet. It can include manifestations such as: breathing problems, palpitations, but also an increased risk of infections.
9. A calcium deficiency leads to osteoporosis, or a loss of bone mass density. When a person does not eat enough, he will not benefit from all the minerals and vitamins necessary for bone health .
There are a few things that can be the matter with the body of a not individual eat enough. This list contains only a part of them. When you want to lose weight, it would be advisable to talk to your doctor about a diet plan, which will help you reach your goal without being dangerous to your health.
Dental Clinic makes you smile beautifully.