36.8 c to f - Celsius To Fahrenheit - Determine Human Body Temperature
Majority of people consider 37° C as normal human body temperature. But the standard values are mentioned as 36.8° Celsius or 98.24° Fahrenheit.
We all know that 36.8° Celsius or 98.24° Fahrenheit is the standard temperature of the human body. This is the precise numbers but the majority of people consider the figure to be 37° Celsius which is 98° Fahrenheit. A medical thermometer that is used to measure the body temperature of a person is typically calibrated with Fahrenheit units. Thus, a reading higher than 98.24° Fahrenheit on the thermometer will indicate high fever.
High fever is a state where the body of an organism is heated to a higher degree than the normal temperature. It could be due to external causes. Sometimes, even the body increases its own temperature to protect itself as a mechanism against pathogens or other situations.
- The normal body temperature ranges in the range of 36.5°C (97.7°F) and 37.5°C (99.5°F). A few people could be normal and have a temperature that is a little higher than the average of 98.24deg Fahrenheit.
- 36.8 c to f is equal to 98.24 normal body temperature
- Hypothalamus, which is a part of the brain is responsible for regulating the body's temperature.
- The body temperature of the human being fluctuates during the day.
- Common infections like gastroenteritis and colds are the most commonly cited causes of fever.
- The opposite of fever (i.e. the body temperature is above usual) can be the condition known as hypothermia (i.e. the body's temperature is lower than the normal)
The temperature can be determined from various parts of the body.
- Mouth: commonly human body temperatures are measured by the mouth of a patient.
- Rectum: temperature will be 0.5 up to 0.7degF higher than the temperature measured from the mouth.
- Armpit: temperature measured will range from 0.3 or 0.4degF lower than the temperature measured from the mouth.
Normal Body Temperature
There isn't any universal normal Human body temperature. It differs a bit from person to person, and also varies based upon the age and gender of the individual.
Normal Body Temperature for Newborn
The doctors state that for a human being who is healthy, the body's normal temperature (measured in the rectum) ranges between 97° F to 100.3° F.
Normal Body Temperature for children
Based on the American Academy of Pediatrics the average body temperature for human children is between 97°F to 100.4°F (between 36°C and 38°C).
Body Temperature for Adults
The normal body temperature of adult humans, measured through the mouth is approximately 36.8°C (36.8 c to f = 98.2°F). If the temperature is measured in the armpits, then the reading is around 36.5°C (36.5c to f = 97.7°F). The normal body temperature in body cavities such as the rectum or inside the ear is around 37.5°C (99.5°F).
Thought on 36.8°C (36.8 c to f = 98.24°F)
Above this temperature in the human body may be fever
If the temperature in the mouth is higher than 37.5 degree Celsius (or 99.5-degree F) 38deg Celsius (100.4-degree F) within the rectum, it could be regarded as fever and not good for your Health.