Leh Ladakh Bike Trip Package Details
Riders who are getting close to Leh Ladakh are happy. Riders will feel like they're in heaven when Bullets rumble through the streets of Leh all season.
Ladakh, also known as "Qualcomm Town," is a distinct and delightful region of India. For adventurers from all over the world, this vast and sparsely populated region is a dream come true. The joy that riders feel as they approach Leh via one of the routes is breathtaking. One begins to smile for no apparent reason. The sound of all the Bullets rumbling around Leh's streets throughout the season will undoubtedly give the riders the impression that they are in motorcyclist heaven. And everything else in one's life seems to fade away the moment one reaches the summit of Khardungla.
Attract enthusiastic riders
The highest passes and twisting roads in Ladakh attracts enthusiastic riders. With a well-planned Leh Ladakh Bike Tour, one can bask in the bliss of the mountains. Bikers can be the most trusted companion on an exciting adventure thanks to the meticulously designed tour package. Ladakh bike tour will leave you with lifelong memories by providing the ultimate adventure. In addition to providing a once-in-a-lifetime ride, the cruise will travel through rocky terrain, blue waters, top tourist destinations, tranquil monasteries, and more. The route to Ladakh is the same one that caravans took centuries ago on their way to the Silk Route.
ABOUT THE TRIP-
Duration: 7 Days & 6 Nights
Start point: Leh Airport
Endpoint: Leh Airport
Khardung-la (18,000 ft) and Chang-la passes are covered (17,688 ft)
Day 1 : Arrival in Leh
• Upon arrival, proceed to the designated hotel in Leh.
• Gradually acclimate to the climate.
• Later in the evening, go on your own to the Leh Market, Leh Palace, and Shanti Stupa.
• Enjoy a delectable dinner at the hotel.
• Hotel stay in Leh for one night
Day 2 : Leh to Sham Valley
• Start your day with a delicious breakfast and prepare for an exciting ride to the legendary 'Sham Valley.'
• Visit the Zanskar-Indus River confluence, which is also the world's highest river rafting point.
• Visit the world-renowned Hall of Fame and learn more about the Indo-Pak wars and martyrs.
• On your way back to Leh, stop at Gurudwara Pathar Sahib for some delicious langar. After a day full of activities and thrills, treat yourself to dinner.
• Hotel stay in Leh for one night
Day 3 : Towards Nubra Valley from Leh via Khardung-La Pass
• The journey from Leh to Nubra follows a very scenic route
• The Khardung-La pass, known as the gateway to the Shyok and Nubra valleys, is the world's highest all-season motorable road
• As you descend from Khardung-la, experience the white sand dunes in Nubra and enjoy a ride on the double-humped camel, which is only found in Ladakh
• Later enjoy camping under Stay the night at the Nubra Valley campsite.
Day 4 : Towards Turtuk village from Nubra Valley
• After a hearty breakfast, ride to Turtuk. Turtuk is the final outpost in India before entering Pakistan-controlled Gilgit-Baltistan, and it is one of the gateways to the Siachen Glacier. Unlike Central Ladakh and Nubra, the landscape is distinct, with dramatic narrow valleys and steep mountains. Located at a lower elevation than Leh, you'll find green pastures that produce fresh produce such as apricots and apples.
• Return to the campsite and proceed to dinner
• Overnight stay in Nubra Valley camps
Day 5 : Nubra Valley to Pangong Lake From Pangong Lake
• Ride to Pangong Lake on the Indo-China border after breakfast.
• The lake is a major attraction of the region and is one of the highest altitude saline water lakes in the world, changing colours from shades of blue to green to red.
• Enjoy the scenic beauty with views of the shyok river on one side and the mountains on the other. Stay the night at a campsite near Pangong Lake/Tangste.
Day 6 : Pangong Lake to Leh
Wake up in the morning to the beautiful Pangong Lake view
Visit, known to be the largest Tibetan monastery in Ladakh, visit Thiksey monastery housing several stupas, statues, and other Buddhist artifacts in its 12 story structure
Reach Leh and enjoy a delicious dinner at the hotel
Overnight stay at a hotel in Leh.
Day 7 : Departure
• Fly from Leh And it's already time to bid farewell to your fellow travellers and this enchanted land. We will bid you farewell and drop you off at the airport after breakfast.